Globetek Sp. Z o.o.
TIG Welder Jobs in Poland. Welding is a skilled trade that is in high demand in Poland. The country is home to a number of major manufacturing industries, such as automotive, shipbuilding, and heavy machinery, which all require welders.
Company Name: Globetek Sp. Z o.o.
Place of Job: Chodow, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Salary: USD 800.00 to 1200.00 per month
Last Date to apply: 13.09.2023
Qualifications and Experience
- The minimum educational requirement for welder jobs in Poland is a high school diploma or equivalent. However, most employers prefer to hire welders with an apprenticeship or trade school diploma. Apprenticeships typically last three years and combine classroom instruction with on-the-job training.
- Welders must also have strong math and reading skills, as well as the ability to follow instructions and work safely. They must also be able to work in a variety of environments, including indoors and outdoors, and in all weather conditions.
- Welding metal parts together
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications
- Preparing metal surfaces for welding
- Using a variety of welding equipment
- Maintaining welding equipment
- Inspecting welded joints for defects
Perks and Privileges
Welder jobs offer a number of perks and privileges, including:
- Good pay and benefits
- Job security
- Opportunities for advancement
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Variety of work environments
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Units 2 & 3 G/F & 2/F G. P. Complex, J. Teodoro Street Corner 4th Avenue, Grace Park West, Caloocan City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand
To apply for this job please visit Units%202%20&%203%20G.