TIG Welder Jobs in Canada 2023. Welders are in high demand in Canada, with the number of job openings expected to increase by 17,700 by 2031. This is due to the growing construction industry, as well as the need for welders in the oil and gas, manufacturing, and transportation sectors.
Company Name: BIE
Place of Job: Saint-Georges, Quebec, Canada
Salary: Handsome Salary Package
Last Date to apply: 22.09.2023
Qualifications and Experience
- The minimum educational requirement for welder jobs in Canada is a high school diploma or equivalent. However, most employers prefer to hire welders with an apprenticeship or trade school diploma. Apprenticeships typically last three years and combine classroom instruction with on-the-job training.
- Welders must also have strong math and reading skills, as well as the ability to follow instructions and work safely. They must also be able to work in a variety of environments, including indoors and outdoors, and in all weather conditions.
- Welding metal parts together
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications
- Preparing metal surfaces for welding
- Using a variety of welding equipment
- Maintaining welding equipment
- Inspecting welded joints for defects
Perks and Privileges of Welder Jobs in Canada
Welder jobs offer a number of perks and privileges, including:
- Good pay and benefits
- Job security
- Opportunities for advancement
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Variety of work environments
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
3F, JLC Bldg, No. 8. Ramirez Street Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand
To apply for this job please visit 3F,%20JLC%20Bldg,%20No.%208.%20Ramirez%20Street%20Don%20Manuel,%20Quezon%20City,%20Quezon%20City,%20Metro%20Manila,%20Philippines..