Parafield Properties Pty Ltd/Mandrill
Welder Jobs in Australia. Welding is a specialized trade that involves joining pieces of metal together using heat. Welders use a variety of welding machines and techniques to create strong and durable welds. Welding is used in a wide range of industries, including construction, manufacturing, and mining.
Post Name Boiler makers/ welders/ Fabricator
Company Name: Parafield Properties Pty Ltd/Mandrill
Place of Job: Mackay, Queensland, Australia.
Salary: AUD 81000.00 per YEAR.
Last Date to apply: 06.10.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
To be eligible for a welder job in Australia, you must have a valid welding qualification. You can obtain this qualification by completing a welding apprenticeship or traineeship. You may also be eligible for a skills assessment if you have overseas welding experience.
In addition to a welding qualification, you will also need to have some relevant experience. This experience may be gained through an apprenticeship, traineeship, or on-the-job training.
The job duties of a welder vary depending on the industry in which they work. However, some common job duties include:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and engineering drawings
- Preparing metal surfaces for welding
- Selecting the appropriate welding machine and welding process
- Operating welding machines to join pieces of metal together
- Inspecting welds to ensure that they are strong and durable
Perks and Privileges
Welders are in high demand in Australia, and they can earn a good salary. Welders also enjoy a number of other perks and privileges, including:
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Good job security
- The opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects
- The chance to travel to different parts of the country
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Units 701 & 702, 7/F Alexander House, Condominium B 132 Amorosolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand