Warehouse Workers Jobs in Australia. The warehouse work is a physically demanding job, but it can also be rewarding. Warehouse workers play an essential role in the Australian economy, and they are in high demand. If you are looking for a stable job with good pay and opportunities for advancement, a warehouse worker career may be right for you.
Post Name Warehouse Workers
Company Name: Tusk Group.
Place of Job: Truganina, Melbourne VIC, Australia
Salary: $33.00 hourly
Last Date to apply: 30.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
Most employers require a minimum of a Year 12 high school education or equivalent. However, some employers may prefer candidates with a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations or a related qualification.
Prior experience in a warehouse or logistics environment is also desirable, but not essential. Some employers may provide on-the-job training for new employees.
- Receiving and storing goods
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Operating warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and order pickers
- Maintaining the warehouse and its equipment
- Keeping track of inventory levels
- Preparing reports
Perks and Privileges
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for advancement
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
How to apply for Warehouse Workers Jobs in Australia
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand