Icelandic Holdings (NZ) Ltd
Warehouse Store Person Jobs New Zealand. Warehouse store persons play a vital role in the New Zealand economy by helping to store, pick, pack, and dispatch goods. They work in a variety of settings, including distribution centers, retail stores, and manufacturing plants.
Post Name Warehouse Store Person
Company Name: Icelandic Holdings (NZ) Ltd.
Place of Job: East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $30.00 hourly approximately.
Last Date to apply: 28.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
Most warehouse store person jobs in New Zealand do not require any formal training or experience. However, employers may prefer to hire candidates with some experience in warehouse work or other manual labor jobs.
Some of the skills and qualities that are helpful include:
- Physical fitness and endurance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Receiving and unloading goods
- Stocking shelves
- Picking and packing orders
- Dispatching orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Operating machinery
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness and organization
Perks and Privileges
Some of the perks and privileges that may be offered include:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
How to apply for Warehouse Store Person Jobs New Zealand
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand