Trainee Horticulturalist Jobs In Australia. The Trainee horticulturalist jobs in Australia are a great way to start a career in horticulture. Trainee horticulturalists work under the supervision of experienced horticulturists and learn the skills and knowledge they need to become successful in the industry.
Post Name Trainee Horticulturalist
Company Name: Glensheil Flowers
Place of Job: Swan Point, Launceston & North East TAS, Australia
Salary: $23.00 hourly approximately.
Last Date to apply: 24.11.2023
Job Qualification & Experience
Most trainee horticulturalist jobs in Australia require at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Some employers may prefer candidates with some experience in horticulture, such as through volunteering or work experience.
The specific job duties will vary depending on their employer and the type of horticulture they are involved in. However, some common job duties include:
- Planting and caring for plants
- Watering and fertilizing plants
- Weeding and pest control
- Pruning and trimming plants
- Maintaining garden beds and other horticultural areas
- Harvesting plants and produce
- Preparing plants and produce for sale or distribution
- Providing customer service and advice to customers
Perks and Privileges
Some of the perks and privileges of trainee include:
- Gaining valuable skills and experience in the horticulture industry
- Working with plants and nature
- Working outdoors
- Working with a team of experienced horticulturists
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Superannuation contributions
- Other employee benefits, such as staff discounts and training opportunities
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand