Store Person Jobs in Australia. Store person jobs in Australia are in high demand, and there are many opportunities available for qualified candidates. T play a vital role in the retail industry, providing customer service, stocking shelves, and assisting with other tasks as needed.
Post Name Store Person
Company Name: APG Workforce
Place of Job: Chullora, Sydney NSW, Australia.
Salary: $30.00 per hour (AUD).
Last Date to apply: 05.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
To be eligible for a store person job in Australia, you will typically need to have a high school diploma or equivalent. You may also be required to have some experience in retail, either through part-time jobs or internships.
Some of the key skills and experience that employers look for in store persons include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Store persons typically perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Stocking shelves and maintaining store displays
- Processing sales transactions
- Answering customer questions
- Keeping the store clean and organized
Perks and Privileges
Store persons in Australia typically enjoy a range of perks and privileges, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted products and services
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand