Grand Lisboa (Ikon Solutions Ltd)
Restaurant Captain Jobs in Canada. Restaurant captains are the face of the dining room, responsible for ensuring that guests have a positive and memorable experience. They oversee all aspects of the customer’s dining experience, from greeting guests and seating them to taking orders, ensuring the quality of service, and resolving any issues that may arise.
Post Name Restaurant Captain Jobs in Canada
Company Name: Grand Lisboa (Ikon Solutions Ltd)
Place of Job: Canada
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date to apply: 07.12.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
To become a restaurant captain, you typically need a high school diploma or GED, and at least 2 years of experience in the restaurant industry. Strong customer service skills and a thorough knowledge of food and beverage service are essential. Some employers may also require you to have a food and beverage safety certification.
The job duties of a restaurant captain vary depending on the size and type of restaurant, but they typically include:
- Greeting guests and seating them
- Taking orders and ensuring that they are accurate and complete
- Overseeing the work of servers and other staff
- Addressing guest complaints and resolving any issues that may arise
- Ensuring that the dining room is clean and presentable
- Handling cash transactions and credit card payments
- Preparing closing paperwork
Perks and Privileges
Restaurant captains enjoy a variety of perks and privileges, including:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free or discounted meals
- Flexible scheduling
- A chance to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment
How to apply for
Send your documents to the following address.
Address: 8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand