Production Assistant Jobs in New Zealand. Production assistants are the behind-the-scenes workers who help make movies, TV shows, commercials, and other productions happen. They perform a variety of tasks, from setting up equipment to running errands to keeping the production running smoothly.
Post Name: Production Assistant
Company Name: Adecco
Place of Job: Auckland, New Zealand.
Salary: $15 to $18 hourly approximately.
Last Date to apply: 06.10.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
There are no specific educational requirements to become a production assistant, but many employers prefer candidates with a diploma or degree in film, television, or a related field. Some employers may also require experience in the entertainment industry, such as working as a volunteer or intern.
The most important qualities for a production assistant are organization, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. Production assistants must be able to follow instructions, work independently, and be able to meet deadlines.
Production Assistant Job Duties
The specific duties of a production assistant include:
- Setting up and maintaining equipment
- Running errands
- Answering phones and emails
- Logging paperwork
- Helping with casting and crewing
- Organizing transportation and accommodations
- Keeping the production schedule
- Assisting the director and other crew members
Perks and Privileges
Working as a production assistant can be a great way to get your foot in the door of the entertainment industry. It can also be a lot of fun, as you get to work on a variety of projects and meet interesting people.
Some of the perks and privileges of being a production assistant include:
- The opportunity to learn about the film and television industry
- The chance to work with talented and creative people
- The possibility of getting promoted to a higher-level position
- The chance to travel and see new places
How to apply for Production Assistant
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand