SRA Employment Agency
Preschool Teacher Jobs Singapore. Preschool teachers in Singapore play an important role in the early childhood development of children. They are responsible for providing a safe and nurturing environment where children can learn and grow. Preschool teachers also play a vital role in preparing children for primary school.
Post Name Preschool Teacher
Company Name: SRA Employment Agency
Place of Job: Singapore.
Salary: SGD 3000.00 per month
Last Date to apply: 18.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
To be eligible for a preschool teacher job in Singapore, you must:
- Have a diploma or degree in early childhood education
- Be proficient in English
- Have a valid teaching license from the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA)
Some employers may also prefer preschool teachers with experience in teaching specific curricula, such as the Montessori method or the Reggio Emilia approach.
The job duties of a preschool teacher vary depending on the curriculum and the needs of the children, but they typically include:
- Planning and delivering daily lessons and activities
- Assessing children’s learning and development
- Providing individualized attention to children
- Working with parents to support children’s learning and development
Preschool teachers may also be responsible for other tasks, such as preparing meals, cleaning the classroom, and supervising children during outdoor play.
Perks and Privileges
Preschool teachers in Singapore are entitled to a number of perks and privileges, including:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Units 3A/B/C, Davis Building, A. Mabini Cor Sta Mo Ermita, Manila, Manila, Metro, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand