Pool Attendant Jobs in Macau. Macau, a special administrative region of China, is known for its luxurious hotels and resorts, many of which feature world-class swimming pools. Pool attendants are in high demand in Macau to ensure the safety and comfort of guests.
Post Name Pool Attendant
Company Name: Macau Hotel
Place of Job: Macau
Salary: MOP 9500.00 per month.
Last Date to apply: 25.10.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
To be qualified for a pool attendant job in Macau, you typically need to have at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent and at least one year of experience in a customer service role. Some employers may also prefer candidates with experience in the hospitality industry or with lifeguard certification.
As a pool attendant in Macau, your job duties will typically include:
- Welcoming and assisting guests
- Setting up and maintaining pool furniture and equipment
- Enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Monitoring the safety of swimmers
- Providing first aid and CPR assistance, if necessary
- Keeping the pool area clean and tidy
Perks and Privileges
Pool attendant jobs in Macau typically offer a number of attractive perks and privileges, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement
- A stable and secure work environment
- The chance to work in a vibrant and exciting city
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand