Nanny Jobs in Canada. Nannies play a vital role in the lives of families, providing care and support for children. They are responsible for a variety of tasks, from feeding and changing diapers to playing and educational activities. If you are interested in a career in childcare and enjoy working with children, then a nanny job may be a great fit for you.
Post Name Nanny
Company Name: Gurjit Singh
Place of Job: Calgary, AB, Canada
Salary: 18.55 hourly.
Last Date to apply: 28.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
To be a nanny in Canada, you will typically need to have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some employers may also prefer candidates with some experience in childcare or with early childhood education. In addition, you should have a strong understanding of child development, be able to provide basic first aid, and be able to handle difficult situations calmly.
Nannies have a variety of duties, including:
- Providing care for children of all ages
- Feeding and changing diapers
- Planning and preparing meals
- Engaging children in play and educational activities
- Helping children with homework
- Bathing and putting children to bed
- Disciplining children in a positive and constructive way
- Keeping the children’s play area clean and organized
- Communicating with parents about the children’s development and needs
Perks and Privileges
Nannies typically receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Some of the perks and privileges of this job may include:
- Paid training
- Health and dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Childcare discounts
- Flexible hours
How to apply for
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand