Leaf Cutter Jobs in Australia. The Leaf cutters are responsible for cutting and collecting leaves and browsing for animals in zoos and other animal care facilities. They may also be responsible for maintaining the leaf plantations where the leaves and browse are grown.
Post Name Leaf Cutter
Company Name: Dreamworld
Place of Job: Coomera, Gold Coast Qld, Australia
Salary: $25.00 hourly approximately.
Last Date to apply: 24.11.2023
Job Qualification & Experience
Most leaf cutter jobs in Australia require at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Some employers may prefer candidates with experience in horticulture, agriculture, or animal care. Previous experience working with leaf cutters or in a similar role is also a plus.
The specific job duties of a leaf cutter will vary depending on their employer and the type of animals they are caring for. However, some common job duties include:
- Cutting and collecting leaves and browse from leaf plantations or other sources
- Transporting leaves and browse to animal enclosures
- Feeding leaves and browse to animals
- Maintaining leaf plantations, including weeding, fertilizing, and watering
- Cleaning animal enclosures
- Performing other general animal care tasks, such as grooming and monitoring the health of the animals
Perks and Privileges
Some of the perks and privileges of leaf cutter jobs in Australia include:
- Working with animals
- Working outdoors
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Superannuation contributions
- Other employee benefits, such as discounts on zoo tickets and souvenirs
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand