Fortune Karama Hotel
Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in UAE. When it comes to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the grandeur of its opulent hotels and resorts is known worldwide. Behind the scenes, a cadre of dedicated professionals ensures that this luxury is flawlessly maintained. Housekeeping Attendants play a pivotal role in preserving the pristine standards that the UAE’s hospitality sector is renowned for. Here, we delve into what it takes to be a Housekeeping Attendant in the UAE, from qualifications to job responsibilities, and the enticing perks that come with it.
Company Name: Fortune Karama Hotel
Place of Job: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Salary: AED 1500.00 per month.
Last Date to apply: 27.09.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience:
To embark on a career as a Housekeeping Attendant in the UAE, candidates typically require:
- Educational Qualifications: While a high school diploma or equivalent is often sufficient, some employers may prefer candidates with vocational training or certifications in housekeeping.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English is usually required, and knowledge of additional languages like Arabic can be an advantage.
- Physical Fitness: This role demands physical stamina, as housekeeping attendants are often on their feet for extended periods and may need to lift heavy objects.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulousness is key, as housekeeping attendants must ensure rooms and public areas are spotless down to the tiniest detail.
- Experience: Entry-level positions are available for candidates with no prior experience, but previous work in a similar role can be a plus.
Housekeeping Attendants in the UAE have a multifaceted role that involves:
- Room Preparation: Cleaning and preparing guest rooms to impeccable standards, including making beds, replenishing amenities, and ensuring everything is in perfect order.
- Cleaning Public Areas: Keeping public spaces, such as lobbies and corridors, spotless and welcoming for guests.
- Linen Management: Handling and managing linen and towels efficiently, ensuring a constant supply for guests.
- Maintenance Reporting: Reporting any maintenance issues or items in need of repair to the maintenance department for prompt resolution.
- Guest Services: Assisting guests with their inquiries and requests, contributing to their overall positive experience.
- Compliance: Adhering to safety and cleanliness standards, and following hotel policies and procedures.
Perks and Privileges:
Working as a Housekeeping Attendant in the UAE comes with its own set of enticing perks and privileges:
- Competitive Salaries: The UAE offers competitive wages in the hospitality sector, often with additional benefits such as overtime pay.
- Career Growth: Opportunities for career advancement are abundant in the UAE’s thriving hospitality industry, allowing you to climb the ladder to higher positions.
- Accommodation: Many employers provide accommodation for expatriate workers, easing the transition to life in the UAE.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive healthcare coverage is often part of the employment package, ensuring you and your family’s well-being.
- Cultural Exposure: The UAE is a melting pot of cultures, offering a unique opportunity to interact with people from all around the world.
- Tax-Free Income: The UAE is known for its tax-free income policy, allowing you to keep more of what you earn.
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Unit 10 SINGALONG TOWNHOMES II, 1706 SINGALONG ST MALATE, MANILA MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com