Ground Support Labourer Jobs New Zealand. Ground support labourers are responsible for a variety of tasks on an airport, such as loading and unloading aircraft, refuelling aircraft, and de-icing aircraft. They also perform general maintenance and cleaning tasks around the airport.
Company Name: Adecco
Place of Job: Queenstown & Wanaka Otago, New Zealand.
Salary: $15 to $20 hourly approximately.
Last Date to apply: 06.10.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
There are no specific educational requirements to become a ground support labourer, but many employers prefer candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent. Some employers may also require experience in a related field, such as construction or warehousing.
The most important qualities for a ground support labourer are physical fitness, a strong work ethic, and the ability to follow instructions and must be able to lift and move heavy objects, work in all weather conditions, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Loading and unloading aircraft
- Fuelling aircraft
- De-icing aircraft
- Cleaning aircraft
- Moving freight and luggage
- Maintaining airport grounds
- Performing general maintenance tasks
Perks and Privileges
- The opportunity to travel and see new places
- The chance to work with different types of aircraft
- The possibility of getting promoted to a higher-level position
- The opportunity to learn new skills
How to apply for Ground Support Labourer
Send your documents to the following address.