Joe and Angela Sroka Farm Produce Ltd
General Farm Labour Jobs Canada. Waiter/waitress and general farm labour jobs in Canada can be a great way to earn a good living and gain valuable experience in the food and beverage industry or agricultural sector. If you are looking for a flexible and exciting job, consider becoming a waiter/waitress or general farm labourer.
Post Name General Labourer – Farm
Company Name: Joe and Angela Sroka Farm Produce Ltd.
Place of Job: Burford, ON, Canada
Salary: $16.55 hourly
Last Date to apply: 12.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
The minimum qualifications for a general farm labour job in Canada are typically a high school diploma and a valid work permit. Some employers may also prefer candidates with previous experience in agriculture.
The primary duties of a general farm labourer include:
- Planting, harvesting, and tending to crops
- Feeding and caring for livestock
- Operating and maintaining farm equipment
- Repairing and maintaining fences and buildings
- Performing other general farm tasks
Perks and Privileges
Some of the perks and privileges of working as a general farm labourer in Canada include:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to work outdoors and in a physically active environment
- Chance to learn new skills and knowledge about agriculture
- Opportunity to work with a variety of people
- Opportunity to advance your career in the agricultural industry
The job outlook for both waiters/waitresses and general farm labourers in Canada is positive. Over the next few years, employment is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. This growth will be driven by the increasing demand for food and beverage services in restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality establishments, as well as the growing agricultural sector in Canada.
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Address: 209 Third Con Rd P.O Box 559 Burford, ON N0E 1A0.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand