OneStaff Auckland Hub
Fruit Pick Packer Jobs New Zealand. Fruit picking is a popular seasonal job in New Zealand, and it can be a great way to earn some extra money or experience the country’s beautiful countryside. If you want to apply for these jobs, then you will be responsible for picking fruit from trees or vines, and then packing it into boxes or crates. The job is physically demanding, but it can also be rewarding, and it’s a great way to get some fresh air and exercise.
Company Name: OneStaff Auckland Hub
Place of Job: Mangere, Auckland, New Zealand
Last Date to apply: 28.09.2023
The specific duties of a fruit packer are the following.
- Picking fruit from trees or vines
- Sorting fruit by size and quality
- Packing fruit into boxes or crates
- Labeling boxes or crates
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas
Qualifications and experience
There are no specific educational or training requirements for fruit-picking jobs. However, some employers may prefer candidates with experience in manual labor or agriculture. Physical fitness is also important, as the job can be physically demanding.
Perks and privileges
Fruit-picking jobs offer a number of perks and privileges, including:
- The opportunity to work outdoors in a beautiful setting
- The chance to meet new people from all over the world
- The possibility of earning above-average wages
- The chance to learn new skills
- The possibility of being sponsored for a work visa
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.co.nz.