Food Mixer Operator Jobs New Zealand. Food mixer operators are responsible for operating and maintaining food mixers in a food manufacturing plant. They mix ingredients together to create various food products, such as bread, dough, batter, and sauces. Food mixer operators play an important role in the food manufacturing industry, as they help ensure that food products are consistent and meet quality standards.
Post Name Food Mixer Operator
Company Name: Adecco
Place of Job: Waitakere & West Auckland
Salary: $ 25 per hour
Last Date to apply: 14.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
Most food mixer operator jobs in New Zealand require a high school diploma or equivalent. Some employers may prefer candidates with some experience in a food manufacturing or production environment. However, many employers are willing to train new employees on the job.
some common job duties include:
- Operating and maintaining food mixers
- Weighing and measuring ingredients
- Mixing ingredients together to create food products
- Transferring food products to other processing areas
- Cleaning and sanitizing food mixers and other equipment
- Maintaining quality control standards
Perks and Privileges
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- A stable job in a growing industry
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are playing a role in producing safe and high-quality food products
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand