Royal Pizza Seton
Food Counter Attendant Jobs Canada. Food counter attendants are in high demand in Canada, as the food and beverage industry continues to grow. They attendants work in a variety of settings, including fast-food restaurants, casual dining restaurants, cafes, and hotels. They are responsible for preparing and serving food to customers, as well as providing excellent customer service.
Post Name Food Counter Attendant
Company Name: Royal Pizza Seton.
Place of Job: 3775 202 Ave SE Calgary, AB T3M 2LM, Canada
Salary: $15.00 hourly
Last Date to apply: 04.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
Most food counter attendant jobs in Canada are entry-level and do not require any formal education or experience. However, employers may prefer candidates with some experience in the food service industry, such as working as a cashier or food preparer. Candidates should also have good customer service skills and be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
The specific job duties of a food counter attendant will vary depending on the employer and type of establishment. However, some common duties include:
- Preparing food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and wraps
- Operating kitchen equipment, such as grills, toasters, and fryers
- Serving food to customers and taking orders
- Answering customer questions about food and beverage items
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
Perks and Privileges
Some of the perks and privileges that food counter attendants may receive include:
- Flexible hours
- Paid breaks and vacation time
- Employee discounts on food and beverages
- Opportunities for advancement within the food service industry
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand