Domestic helper jobs are in high demand in Singapore, as many families rely on the help of domestic workers to manage their household chores and care for their children and elderly family members. Domestic helpers in Singapore are entitled to a number of perks and privileges, including a monthly salary, a weekly off day, paid annual leave, free medical care and hospitalization, and free accommodation and meals.
Company Name: Sunrise Employment Services.
Place of Job: Singapore.
Salary: SGD 600.00 per month.
Last Date to apply: 17.10.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
- At least 21 years old
- Physically and mentally fit to perform the job duties
- Have a valid passport and employment contract
- Complete a medical examination and pass a criminal background check
In addition to the above requirements, many employers also prefer to hire domestic helpers with some experience. Domestic helpers with experience in childcare or elderly care are particularly in demand.
- Cleaning and maintaining the household
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Caring for children and the elderly
- Running errands and doing other tasks as required by the employer
How to apply for Domestic Helper
Send your documents to the following address.
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. GP Shorthorn Bahay Toro Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand