The Trustee for Alexander Robertson Trading & the Trustee for Robert Robertson Trading (Struan Trading Pty Ltd).
Dairy Farmer Jobs in Australia. Australia is one of the world’s leading dairy producers, and the industry is a vital part of the country’s economy. There are a variety of dairy farmer jobs available in Australia, ranging from entry-level positions to senior management roles.
Post Name Dairy Farmer
Company Name: The Trustee for Alexander Robertson Trading & the Trustee for Robert Robertson Trading (Struan Trading Pty Ltd).
Place of Job: Edmonton, AB
Salary: $130,000.00 per year
Last Date to apply: 15.11.2023
Job Qualifications and Experience
The specific job qualifications and experience required for dairy farmer jobs in Australia will vary depending on the specific position. However, some general qualifications and experience that are often required include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Some experience working on a dairy farm
- Good physical fitness and stamina
- Ability to work long hours, including weekends and holidays
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- Ability to operate and maintain farm machinery
In addition to these general qualifications and experience, some dairy farmer jobs may require specialized skills or training, such as:
- Knowledge of animal husbandry and dairy farming practices
- Experience with milking machines and other dairy farm equipment
- Ability to drive farm vehicles and machinery
- Knowledge of dairy farm business management
The job duties of dairy farmers vary depending on the specific position and the size and type of dairy farm. However, some common job duties include:
- Feeding and milking cows
- Maintaining and cleaning the dairy farm facilities
- Breeding and caring for cows
- Monitoring the health of the cows
- Performing quality control checks on the milk
- Assisting with the production and marketing of dairy products
Perks and Privileges
Dairy farmer jobs in Australia can offer a number of perks and privileges, including:
- Competitive salaries and wages
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- A rewarding and challenging career that makes a difference in the world
- The opportunity to work outdoors in a beautiful environment
- A sense of community and camaraderie with other dairy farmers
How to apply
Send your documents to the following address.
Room Q R S T U And X Aurora Plaza 544 Arquiza St. Corner J. Bocobo St. Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Also, check the Dairy Farm workers required in New Zealand