Ads can be a major annoyance while browsing the internet, especially on mobile devices. While there are several ad-blocking applications available for Android, most of them require root access. However, there is an easy and non-invasive way to block ads on Android using DNS.AdGuard.com without rooting your device.How to block ads on Mobile without root
Ads play a crucial role in the internet experience as they allow us to access numerous popular websites, services, and apps for free. However, some websites and apps use shady ad practices, such as redirecting us without consent or hijacking our devices with full-screen in-app ads, causing them to be seen as annoying. While it’s not possible to eliminate these types of ads entirely, Android users can take control and remove them from their devices using powerful tools. By doing so, they can ensure a more enjoyable and ad-free experience
We discuss here two Methods
- Go to the settings app on your Android device.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi” and find the network you are currently connected to.
- Tap and hold on the network name until a new window opens.
- Tap on “Modify Network”.
- Check the box for “Show advanced options”.
- Scroll down to the “IP settings” section and change it to “Static”.
- Scroll down to the “DNS 1” field and enter “22.214.171.124”.
- In the “DNS 2” field, enter “126.96.36.199”.
- Tap on “Save” and restart your device.
That’s it! You have now successfully set up DNS.AdGuard.com on your Android device to block ads.
FAQs: Q: Is this method safe?
A: Yes, this method is completely safe and does not require you to install any third-party applications or modify the system files on your device.
Q: Does this method affect the performance of my device?
A: No, using DNS.AdGuard.com does not have any impact on the performance of your device.
Q: Can I use this method on other Wi-Fi networks?
A: Yes, you can use this method on any Wi-Fi network by repeating the steps outlined in the guide.
Q: Is this method effective for blocking all types of ads?
A: Yes, DNS.AdGuard.com is highly effective in blocking all types of ads, including banners, pop-ups, and video ads.
Steps Here are the steps to block ads on Android using dns.adguard.com:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Select the “Network & Internet” or “Wireless & Networks” option.
- Under the “Network & Internet” settings, select “Private DNS.”
- Choose the option “Configure Private DNS.”
- In the hostname field, type in “dns.adguard.com” or https://us.adhole.org/
Note: The steps to access the “Private DNS” option may differ based on the Android device you are using. For Samsung Galaxy devices, you can go to “Settings” > “Connections” > “More connection settings” > “Private DNS”
Q: Is this method available for all Android versions?
A: This method is available for Android 9 and above
Q: Is there an app I can download to block ads on Android?
A: AdGuard has an app that can be installed on most Android devices to block ads, but the free version only allows ad blocking in browsers
Q: What is AdGuard DNS and what does it do?
A: AdGuard DNS is a service that eliminates ads and trackers on every connected device by using powerful filters Download Adguard Mod apk here
Q: Can I use another ad-blocking DNS service instead of dns.adguard.com?
A: Yes, you can use another ad-blocking DNS service such as nextdns.io
Conclusion By using dns.adguard.com or https://us.adhole.org/ service, you can effectively block ads on your Android device without rooting the phone. This method requires only a few steps to set up and provides a seamless user experience without disruptive ads.