Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website complies with the safe harbour guidelines of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), which is codified at 17 U.S.C. 512. You must give us a written statement that essentially contains the following in order to report a copyright infringement:
- An official representative of the owner of the allegedly infringing exclusive right’s physical or digital signature.
- Identification of the allegedly violated work or, in the case of numerous allegedly violated works at a single web site, a representative list of those works at that site.
- Identification of the allegedly illegal or subject to illegal behaviour material that needs to be removed or whose access needs to be restricted, as well as information that is reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to find the item.
- Information that is at least necessary to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as the complaining party’s address, phone number, and, if available, email address.
- An explanation of the complaining party’s good faith conviction that the use of the item in question is illegal according to the law or the copyright owner’s agent.
- A declaration that the details in the notification are true and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has the owner’s permission to act on their behalf. (Note that, according to Section 512(f), anyone who knowingly and materially misrepresents that something is infringing may be held liable for damages.) Simply said, AVOID MAKING FALSE CLAIMS!
Such written notice should be provided to our designated agent, whose contact details can be found in our “DMCA Designated Agent” section below, as soon as possible so that we can process your request.
dmca at apkwall ( dot ) com or contact forum